NOTICE: This Consumer Medicine Information (CMI) is intended for persons living in Australia. Testosterone Phenpropionate
1. If the affected area is on the surface, use your finger to apply just enough ointment to cover the painful area.
2. If you need to apply PROCTOSEDYL Ointment deeper, first screw the plastic nozzle & cap (which are supplied in the carton) tightly on to the tube, removing the cap immediately before use.
3. Then gently insert the nozzle all the way into the rectum (back passage) and squeeze the tube from the lower end, while at the same time withdrawing it from the rectum.
4. After use, wash the nozzle with warm, soapy water then recap the nozzle.
1. Remove the suppository from its packaging.
2. Moisten the suppository by dipping it briefly in cool water.
3. Put one foot on the side of the bath or toilet, raising the knee to the chest.
4. Insert the suppository gently into the rectum (back passage).
5. Try not to go to the toilet for at least one hour to allow the suppository time to work.
At MEDICA 2022, NewsMedical spoke with Andreas Wuersig from Fraunhofer ISIT about the current and potential applications of their battery research and technology in the medical sector.
In this interview conducted by NewsMedical, IDEA Bio-Medical explains the many advantages of using zebrafish in microscopy.
Serge Mostowy and Sydney Miles
In this interview, NewsMedical speaks with Professor Serge Mostowy and Sydney Miles about their research on bacterial infection, and, in particular, on Shigella Flexneri and enteropathogens.
News-Medical.Net provides this medical information service in accordance with these terms and conditions. Please note that medical information found on this website is designed to support, not to replace the relationship between patient and physician/doctor and the medical advice they may provide.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
News-Medical.net - An AZoNetwork Site
Prilocaine Hcl Owned and operated by AZoNetwork, © 2000-2023